If you feel like bad feelings hang heavy in your home, one solution is a little friend who will soak up that negativity. This squidgy buddy will absorb bad energy like a sponge absorbs water. Make sure to focus on your intent as you make it, and don’t leave it to suck up negativity for too long, or it might start expelling it!
Anonymous asked: Do you know any spells for protection?
Protection and Warding
- War Water
- Ward Water
- Home Protection Spell
- Home Protection Spell #2
- Herbal Protection Bath
- Protection Bottle Spell
- Protection Charm
- Protection Charm #2
- Earth Protection Ward
- A Ward of Protection
- Witch Bottle for Protection
- Witch Bottle for Protection #2
- Full Moon Protection Spell for Jewelry
- Fiery Wall of Protection Powder
- A Spell for Safe Flight
- Charm for Safe Travels
- Safe Travel Charm Spell
- Vehicle Protection Powder
- Floral Attrangement Protection
- Moon Infused Protection Water
- Rainbow Protection Bottle
- Protection Sachet
- Stone Wall Protection Spell
- Easy Protection Charm
- House Protection Charm
- Protection Bottle Spell
- Anti-Intruder Charm
- Crab “Alarm” Protection Charm
- Peace and Protection Spell Bottle
- Protection Powder
- Elemental Protection Spell
- Threshold Protection Spell
- Full Moon Protection Charm
- Sea Protection Bottle
- Simple Shrine Spell of Protection
- A Witch’s Jar for Protection
- “Hell Hath No Fury” Protection Powder
- Dragon’s Blood Peace and Protection Charm
- Samhain Protection Spell
- Samhain Protection Amulet
- Winter Weather Protection Charm
- How to Make a Protective Talisman
- Home Protection Spell Bottle
- Enchant an Object for Protection
- Simple Protection Sachet
- Charm of the Beast
- Three Red Leaves Protection Spell
- Simple Hex Ward Against Theft
- “Rhiannon” Protection Spell
- Potent Protective Witch Bottle
- Wreaths for Protection and Happiness
- Door Blessing Spell
- Patronus Ward
- Peacock Key Ward
- Protection Spell: “My Blood is Armor”
- Property Protection Spell
- Wall of Fire Property & House Protection Spell
- Protection Blend (for jars/bottles/pouches/incense)
- Wearable Protection Charm (enchant jewelry piece)
- Basic Warding Jar
- Protection Bouquet Spell
- Knitting Spell (For Protection)
- Sea Witch’s Charm Bag for Warding
These should help! Thanks to @natural-magics
Into an apple stick twelve pins. With each pin mutter over the apple:
“It’s not this apple alone I stick,
But —‘s heart/mind that I prick,
Whether s/he be asleep or awake,
I’d have him/her come to me an speak.”
Then throw the apple into a fire and wait.
This is a spell I learned a long time ago. It’s actually a mixture of two spells, as the apple spell did not give any words, so I added them in. Alternatively, you could just prick the apple, scream the name of the person, and throw it into the fire, but I feel that this is more eloquent.
This is a form of image magic, as though driving the idea of visiting your home into the heart or mind (you can use the former for a “lover”) of the person you wish to summon. The burning in the fire, of course, is to send your request out into the world upon the smoke.
Charge a green candle and then draw a picture representing the sickness. Burn the picture while saying:
I call upon (God or goddess of your choice)
Heal (Name) of the sickness that ails (Him/her)
As the paper burns,
let (his/her) health restore
by the power of three times three,
as I will it so mote it be!
Let the paper burn all the way down and then blow out the candle.
*The green candles represents the healing powers of the earth*
*This spell can be done on ones self or on another person*
(this was designed for school but works anywhere else as long as you have a writing utensil and something to write on)
a problem I encounter a lot in public is when I overload emotionally or start dissociating. these help me focus and remind me of where I am, and are useful for when I’m fighting back tears or have bad anxiety
sorry for the bad formatting. I’m on mobile.
– starry eyes spell
this one is super simple, almost to the point where it could be ruled out as a spell. in the very least, it works. take your writing utensil, and in the margins of your surface, doodle stars. repeatedly and repeatedly. make them messy. you can do it as fast as you want. just keep doing them until you’re able to calm down and maybe stop feeling like you’re floating
– paper pentacle
this one is very simple, too. simply draw a pentacle from left to right (for those who don’t know it’s that image you always see on TV when people summon demons; typically it’s not for that purpose). it should be relatively small. press your finger against it to help gain courage and control
– dammed rivers
draw a “river”, aka a squiggly line. start branching off the river. split it into more rivers, into creeks. continue doing this until you feel like it sufficiently represents the depth of your problems/how many problems you have. slowly, start marking them through the middle, and erasing them, thereby “damming” them. all the while consider what you can do to make it through it (ex. thinking more positively, being candid, etc.). if you truly feel like it is out of your hands, let it represent you overcoming these problems, or at least being able to calm a roaring river.
We walked the sacred road as one
Brought together by fate and stars
Although our paths must part for now
In our hearts you’re always ours
The circle stretches further now
The bond is bent but never broken
Our spirit still walks the way with you
Our love in all the words unspoken
Take our prayers and take our blessings
Journey safe and journey well
Know our thoughts will travel with you
And love will go to where you dwell
Go and Goddess hold you safe
And if they choose to grant our boon
Someday we will meet again
And dance beneath the Witch’s moon (2)
(Source: The Goddess is in the Details Wisdom for the Everyday Witch by Deborah Blake)
I ask for tranquility
of body, mind, and soul.
Give me stability and
help me feel whole.
My mind now silent,
quiet, and still.
I give thanks
for calming energy
as a wish you fulfill.
So last night some of my coven mates came over and we made a form of Witch bottle that we call Aspect Jars. These jars are created to help with a couple of things, 1. it allows us a deeper working with our Gods, and 2. Helps us to develop the God’s specific attribute into our own lives. The jars need to be made and then reenergized around the new moon time (we chose to do them early because we have plans this weekend) And the spell lasts 13 months.
The creation of the jar takes some time, about 2 hours for us to complete the process.
Note before starting: You will need to burn candles for this spell, to me this is non-negotiable. (also, don’t be like my brother and drip wax all over your carpet..red wax….ugh)
- Glass Jar with screw cap lid (not cork) (pasta sauce jars are my preference)
- herbs representing the aspect of your deity you want to work with. (For example, if working with Aphrodite you could want to improve your inner and/or outer beauty, so you choose herbs associated with beauty)
- Essential or Scented oils that also correspond with your chosen aspect
- Filler that works with your chosen aspect. (using Aphrodite again, you could use red wine and honey for filler), or you can use vegetable oil or vodka and grain alcohol for generic filler.
- Colored candle wax to seal the jar closed at the lid. (colors should correspond with your deity or use White/black for generic)
Write down in your BOS (or on paper if you don’t use a BOS) the deity you are working with in this project, the aspect of that God you wish to gain in your life, the herbs, oils, fillers and candle colors you wish to use in the project. and finally note the date. This spell expires after 13 months.
If you cast a circle, do so at this time. Call only the God you will be working with for the project. (casting a circle is optional, but calling the God/dess you are working with is necessary)
One by one, take your herbs and energize each one with the intent it is being used for. Grind it in a mortar and pestle, or just in your hands. After they are energized, throw them in the jar.
When all your herbs have been added, add a small amount of the essential oils (if you are using them) chanting over them your intentions.
Now add your filler, telling your God what you wish to gain from this project and why you believe you need it. Speak openly and honestly about your intentions.
Close the lid tightly and shake up the contents. Be sure you didn’t leave anything out of the jar as next you will be sealing it.
Take the colored candle and light it, drip the wax on the jar lid covering it all the way down to the glass of the jar itself, be sure to get wax under the lip of the lid, this will prevent spillage throughout the year when you reenergize.
When the entire lid and small portion of the jar are covered in a good layer of wax, take your jar and focusing on your intent, shake it. Chant over it if you wish, pray to your Deity, whatever feels right.
If you cast a circle, go ahead and take it down, following your normal procedure. Dismiss your Gods.
Place your container somewhere in your home where it will go unnoticed by most people except yourself.
At each new moon, go to your jar and shake it, focusing on your intent, and then document in your BOS or journal page the improvements you have noticed (or not) over the last month.
When you reach the 13th month of the jar, throw it in the garbage, or empty the contents into a flowing water source, and dispose of the jar (though honestly throwing the entire thing in the trash is so much easier)
And voila! I hope you enjoy!
Do not expect immediate success with this spell. It takes practice, an extended period of time may be required before results are achieved. It is more difficult than it seems, do not perform the ritual for more than 15 minutes at a time, until a successful momentum is achieved. You will need a chair and a table, with a white candle and either a fixed or hand held mirror.
1. Take all protective spiritual precautions. Cast a circle around the table and chair.
2. Burn mugwort and sandalwood within the circle.
3. Light the candle and place it between yourself and the mirror.
4. Keep your mind clear and calm.
5. Gaze at your face in the mirror neutrally – this is not the moment to criticize or count pimples.
6. Call your own name clearly and distinctly three times.
7. Eventually you will be tempted to call another name or another name will simply fall from your lips. Try it: Ask the mirror to show you who you were.
1. Place the four aces from a new deck of playing cards on a plate.
2. Cover them with breadcrumbs.
3. Cover this with sugar.
4. Add 7 coins plus metal charms that represent your desires.
5. Place a silver candle on top of everything and burn.