The Akashic Records are a heavily protected energy body, probably the most protected body of energy at all. They hold the dreams, ideas, memories (past and future) to everyone and every spirit in existence. They are this incredible fabric of thought that works with the universe to sustain conscious life.
I do so much work with the Records from the inside and I’ve come to understand them really well. A question just recently prompted me to make a post about conditions that are basically “required” to access the Records. It’s fluid, of course, nothing is set in stone. And when I refer to a “right state of mind” that doesn’t mean neurodivergence shuts you out from the Records. I’m neurodivergent and almost all of my spirit work is within the Records. It also doesn’t mean that you have to be free or depression, anxiety, stress, etc.
Here are just a couple things that will keep you out of the Records, since they produce a (usually) negative energy that could harm the energy body of the Records:
- You’re carrying a heavy negative energy, like a spirit that’s clinging to you in a sense that it could travel with your spirit into the Records. Chakra cleansing meditations before past life regressions will usually clear you enough to get through.
- Your mind is incredibly active. We all have minds and thoughts that flow at different paces, and that’s fine. But, we also all have a spectrum of mental speed. If it’s churning at it’s fastest, you probably will bring too much chaotic energy into the Records to be allowed in. Or you may just not be able to focus enough to bring your spirit into the Records. Your personal “right state of mind” is needed, within reason. You can be emotional, upset, depressed, but you need to access them with a positive intention, like healing or learning etc.
- Sometimes, when you’re a shard of a spirit you’ll be denied access to certain parts of your past life. Rarely all of it, but it does happen occasionally. This is in control of your source spirit, not the Records.
- You want information that will put you above someone else. Let’s say you want to know that you won a bigger battle than the archangel Michael. You’re not going to get great access. This sort of power hungry energy is fairly toxic and not good for the energy body of the Records. Instead, search your Records with a mentality of wanting to personally grow, evolve, and heal.
- Sometimes, if you want to access traumatic memories. These exist for a lot of human past lives and spiritual past lives, and they can be vivid and traumatic to access. Sometimes remember trauma is healing, and the Records definitely won’t stop you. Sometimes, it’s destructive, and the Records will protect you from that. The Records are the energy body in charge of repressing memories in even your current life, and sometimes they do this to protect you.
- A negative spirit is blocking you. Sometimes it’s the right time for you to access your Records, but a negative spirit is blocking you. You can usually shield and call on your guides or the guides of the Records to help you.
- You try to access someone else’s Records without their consent. Big no no. The Records will eject you so fast. You also might be given a sort of energetic suspension that locks you away from the Records for a while. Only the Akashic Record Keepers and Guardians can access other’s Records without their consent, and that’s solely with the intention of helping that person. A Keeper can’t harm another’s Records, it will harm them as well.
- You try to harm a Keeper or Guardian. Obviously you’ll be kicked out. The whole body of the Records protects them, just as they protect the Records.
Sometimes it’s also just as simple as a guardian keeping you out because it isn’t the right time to have a past life regression that works.
I’d love to answer questions! Working with the Akashic Records is literally my primary passion in life. I constantly feel their flow around me~