- Take a walk in the woods. Use all your senses and try to spot plants or animals you might usually miss. Find something small, like an acorn, a leaf, or a rock, and bring it home to put on your altar.
- Put your hands in the dirt. Gardening is an easy way to get in touch with our witchy natures. If you can’t have a garden, try planting a few little herbs, or a flowering plant or two inside.
- Go out in the rain. As you get wet, feel the water in the droplets connecting you to oceans and faraway continents.
- Commune with an animal. Animals connect us to the wild side of life, no matter how tame they may appear. If you don’t have a pet of your own, try going to zoo or a friend’s house.
- Send good energy to someone who needs it. Our energy and positive thoughts are powerful things– share them with someone who needs a little boost.