baronmagdalene asked: top 5 books of 2014
spiritualwitchery answered: Hi there, Thank you for your question 🙂
Here are my top 5 books of 2014.
- Wicca for the Solitary practitioner by Scott Cunningham
- Wiccapedia by Shawn Robbins and Leanna Greenaway
- The beginners guide to Wicca by Kirsten Riddle
- Magical Aromatherapy by Scott Cunningham
- Dream Journal by Nemesis Now (Blank Journal)
I chose these books because they have helped me out on my beginners journey. I take little bits out of each book and add it to my own path.
My favorite book out of the 5 has to be “Wiccapedia” it’s for the modern day witch. There are some really interesting spells in there. For example email, text message and microwave spells. The writers take a more Angelic Wicca path, which isn’t really where I want to be but you can definitely take their ideas and turn them into something that works for you.