Purpose: to protect someone who lives far away from you
- two black candles
- a photo/representation of the person in mind
- protective objects (like obsidian stone, or a shield, etc)
- a surface to place the shrine one
- place up the shrine, the representation in the center, the candles on both sides, and the protective objects in front of the representation
- light the candles and chant “Miles away, kept away by time. enemies at bay, by this power of mine.”
- Fill the shrine with energy before snuffing out the candles.
- Repeat this process at least once a day, and make sure to give it some energy to keep the spell strong!
- When you’re finished, you merely need to take down the shrine.