Go out side, play in the dirt, climb a tree, explore a stream, dance in the rain, roll in the grass, run through wild fields, delve into secret woods, admire at all the different leaves, sing songs to the plants and birds, learn their energies and souls.
Many of you have either started school back up already or are about to. Here’s a short list of crystals to help you out with the basic pains of formal education.
Concentration – amazonite, aventurine, citrine, fulgurite, hematite, kyanite, labradorite, lapis, okenite, onyx, petrified wood, pyrite, rose quartz, ruby, snow quartz, tourmaline
Confidence – agate, crazy lace agate, carnelian, cavansite, chrysocolla, chrysophrase, citrine, garnet, jade, moonstone, muscovite, okenite, rhodonite, sodalite, sugilite, tiger’s eye
Creativity – aventurine, bloodstone, blue opal, citrine, carnelian, clear quartz, fluorite, moonstone, obsidian, orange calcite, pink branded agate, rose quartz, ruby, sodalite, tourmaline, yellow fluorite
Making Friends – blue opal, blue quartz, green aventurine, rose quartz, sardonyx, turquoise
Memory – carnelian, clear quartz, emerald, fluorite, pyrite
Nervousness – abalone shell, agate, amazonite, amethyst, aventurine, blue lace agate, chrysocolla, gold, lepidolite, moss agate, tourmaline, snow quartz, watermelon tourmaline
Public Speaking/Performance – amethyst, angelite, aquamarine, blue calcite, blue lace agate, blue opal, blue topaz, blue quartz, cavansite, howlite, lapis, mookaite, sodalite, smokey quartz, turquoise, watermelon tourmaline
Shyness – amazonite, barite, blue lace agate, hematite, orange/peach aventurine, orange calcite, tiger’s eye
Stress – agate, amethyst, aquamarine, aventurine, blue quartz, calcite, chrysophase, citrine, lapis, malachite, moss agate, onyx, purple jade, tiger’s eye, selenite, sodalite
I believe this spell is called “Fuck You I Am a Goddamn Witch and Don’t Have to Tolerate This Bullshit”.
Let’s see how well this plays out for the offenders.
I’m having some issues stemming from an old friend and their newest romance. So, I’m intervening. The candles stand for the both of them. Each stone is an issue that’s come between them that they’ve ignored. As my curse burns through each of them, each issue will be brought to the surface and drop to begin building a barrier between them. By the time it’s finished, I don’t expect them to be speaking any more.
The energy at the house I’m dog sitting at is so calm and peaceful and good. I took the dogs outside a little while ago at night. It’s a little windy, sure, but I swear, as soon as I got out and let the wind ruffle my hair, all I wanted to do was create magic.
I also really love the layout of the house.
I could definitely see myself manifesting a lot of magic and energy if I lived in this place.
1-who am I
2-what are my needs
3-how do I meet my needs
This chant works wonders for locating misplaced and lost items especially when you are in a hurry and don’t have a minute to spare.
Keeper of what disappears
Hear me now, open your ears
Find for me what I now seek
By Moon, Sun, Fire, Earth, and Sea
Via Everyday magic by Dorothy Morrison
White: protection, peace, purification, chastity, happiness, spirituality
Green: healing, money, prosperity, luck, fertility, beauty, employment, youth
Brown: healing animals, the home
Pink: emotional love, fidelity, friendships, the feminine divine & beauty
Red: lust, strength, courage, power, sexual potency, protection
Yellow: psychic powers, mental powers, wisdom, visions, clarity of thought
Purple: power, exorcism, healing
Blue: healing, sleep, peace
Orange: courage, joy, success, legal matters
Ever perform a ritual and then feel all jittery and shaky afterwards? Have you done a working, only to find yourself sitting up into the wee hours of the morning, with an oddly heightened sense of clarity and awareness? Sometimes, if we fail to center properly prior to a ritual, we can end up a bit off-kilter. In other words, you’ve gone and amped up your energy level, it’s been increased by magical working, and now you’ve got to burn some of it away.
This is when the practice of grounding comes in very handy. It’s basically a way of getting rid of some of that excess energy you’ve stored up. Once this is done, you’ll be able to regulate yourself and feel normal again.
Grounding is actually fairly easy. Remember how you manipulated energy when you learned to center? That’s what you’ll do to ground — only instead of drawing that energy inside you, you’ll push it out, into something else.
Close your eyes and focus on your energy. Get it under control so that it’s manageable — and then, using your hands, push it into the ground, a bucket of water, a tree, or some other object that can absorb it. Some people prefer to fling their energy into the air, as a way of eliminating it, but this should be done with caution — if you’re around other magically inclined people, one of them may inadvertently absorb what you’re getting rid of, and then they’re in the same position you’ve just been in.
Another method is to push the excess energy down, through your legs and feet, and into the ground. Focus on your energy, and feel it draining away, as though someone had pulled a plug out of your feet. Some people find it helpful to bounce up and down a bit, to help shake out the last of the excess energy.
If you’re someone who needs to feel something a bit more tangible, try one of these ideas out:
- Carry a stone or crystal in your pocket. When you’re feeling over-energized, let the stone absorb your energy.
- Keep a pot of dirt outside your door. When you need to shed that excess energy, plunge your hands into the dirt and then feel the energy transfer into the soil.
- Create a catchphrase to trigger grounding — it can be something as simple as “Aaaaand it’s gone!” This phrase can be used as an energy release when you need it.
Cinnamon – wealth, healing, lust
Jasmine – love, purification, dream magic
Lavender – sleep, cleansing, happiness, love
Sandalwood – protection, exorcism
Vanilla – love, mental clarity
Anonymous asked: TELL ME, OH LANDWALKER, WHAT ARE SOME WITCHY THINGS FOR JUSTICE?
breelandwalker answered: HERE ARE HERBS FOR JUSTICE:
- Cascara Segrada
- Galangal Root
- Low John
- Skunk Cabbage
- Sumac Berries
- (For a murderer) Write the name of the murderer on an egg or an orange, wrap it in black cloth, and bury it. Press your hand into the earth to leave an imprint and spit on it. This symbolizes that the murderer is now in the hands of their victim.
- (For revenge) Slice off the bottom of a black pillar or votive candle and carve it so the wick is exposed. Slice off the top so that it’s flat and the candle is reversed. Dress the candle with amber or licorice oil. Prepare a slip of paper with the target’s name. Place the reversed candle in a dish with the paper. Burn on top of a toilet tank. Put the paper to the candle flame until it is ash, then flush it.
- (For retribution) Place a slip of paper with a human figure and the target’s name into a jar (feet first) with any combination of the herbs listed above. Fill it with vinegar and add a piece of mirrored glass. Seal the jar TIGHTLY with duct tape and turn it over, thus inverted the human image. As you do so, say, “On your own head be it.” Bury the jar upside down.